Phoenix Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phoenix Legacy

The official Phoenix Legacy's page

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Legacy Of BlackLuster90

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlackLuster90

The Legacy Of BlackLuster90 Empty
PostSubject: The Legacy Of BlackLuster90   The Legacy Of BlackLuster90 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:38 pm

My journey started 8 years ago. My sisters old bf came home to her and said he had seen a new card game he wanted me to try,this is where my story begins.

I followed him to the hobby store called *Hobby Shoppen* I had never been there before but I had a felling it would change my life 4-ever.
I did see the old packs now Ancient Sanctury Legacy Of Blue Eyes Pharao's Servant Pharo's Guardian Labyrinth Of Nightmare and Invasion Of Chaos but something told me it will would start with the Legacy Of Blue Eyes pack I bought,and guess what I did draw !! Curse Of Dragon super rare that was a really special moment for me just the artwork was amazing and it was holo made it more awsome and here it started. This made me Black Luster,I learned fast the game rules and started to read cards closely to see combos this is my first deck I played that I played at my first National 2005 3 months earlier I started

16 mon
[01] Magician Of Faith(Revive snatch steal and all)
[02] D.D. Warrior Lady[Get rid of beaters or walls)
[02] Old Vindictive Magician(Take care of mons)
[02] Mobius The Frost Monarch(Was to take care of backrows and sacrifice to get rid of annoying cards)
[03] Mataza The Zapper (Stopped snatch steal and other effect like Creature Swap and stuff that could snatch him) and he hit 2 times hited under gravity bind and llab that I mained
[03] Hayabusa Knight hit 2 times in a row same as above that he goes under gravu and level limit
[03] Iron Blacksmith Kotetsu(Allow me to get any equip I needed to my hand (premature/snatch steal/united we stand/mage power and more)

[01] Harpie's Feather Dust
[01] Raigeki
[01] United We Stand
[01] Mage Power
[01] Snatch Steal
[01] Monster Reborn
[01] Premature Burial
[01] Heavy Storm
[01] Giant Trunade
[01] Mystical Space Typhoon
[03] Axe Of Despair
[03] Malevolent Nuzzler